When any person is running the dasa of malefic planets , a person may face problems in career. There are certains combinations in Jyotish which can result into career problems.
- Vimsottari Dasa
- During the Dasa, Antar Dasa and Pratyantara Dasa of a planet who is in 3rd, 6th, 8th or 12th to the Rajya Pada (A10) in Birth chart shall gives a change in job. If malefic planets are there, then hardships are indicated and if benefics are placed then a good job and authority in job is indicated.
- If such a planet from A10 is in debility or combust, then the person looses the job during either Dasa or Antara or Pratyantara Dasa of such a planet.
- Transit of Shani over this A10 in D-10 indicates a change of job. Guru’s placement in D-9 chart and Shani’s transit over Guru indicates, there will be a change of job for good and further he/she will attain prestige and promotions in that new job.
- Also when Guru transits or aspects A10 in D-5 chart, the native’s job will be honored and will become famous and known to the community / world.
- In D-10 chart, if the Lagna is in chara/watery sign and its lord is placed in such signs and also if 9th lord is placed in such signs including 7th and 8th lord, then during the Dasa /Antara Dasa or pratyantara Dasa of such planets or planets occupying such houses, the person goes abroad for improvement of his career.
- If Rahu he occupies in Chara /watery signs, associated with the lords of 7th, 8th, 9th or 12th houses then the person goes to abroad during his Dasa /Antara Dasa /Pratyantara Dasa periods.
- For promotions: Look at the planets, which are the lord of either 5th, 9th or 10th house from 10th house in Natal chart. Also 5th, 9th or 10th from 10th house in D-10 chart and during the Dasha / Antara / Pratyantara of such planets, the native will get promotions. Also see in D-9 chart, if transit Guru transits over or aspects to A10, there will be a change for good and sometimes promotions also will be there.
- The planets in 5th, 9th or 10th houses from A10 including A10 lord during their Dasha / Antara / Pratyanatara will give promotions, salary raise etc.
- If the Badhakadhipaty from A10 is also joined with any one of the 3rd, 6th, 8th and 12th houses, then there will be change of the job for a reduced salary than before.
Loss of Job
During the Dasha / Antara / Pratyantara of planets posited in Badhaka sthana and 7th from Rajya Pada, A10 in D-10 chart will lead to loss of job. The reason is 7th is maraka for any house.
Similarly, during the Dasha / Antardasa of planets posited in Badhaka sthana and 8th from A10 in D-10 chart indicates the end of career if A3 also coincides with the planet in 8th from A10 in D-10 chart.
- Narayana Dasa is an important Rasi (Phalita) Dasa. Its versatility lies in the fact that it can be computed separately for each divisional chart for precise timing of specific matters. In fact, we can compute more than one Narayana Dasa for each divisional chart. Narayana Dasa of D-10 seeded from the 10th lord is native-centric. It shows events in a native’s life that are related to career and profession.
- During the Dasa, Antar Dasa and Pratyantara Dasa of a planet who is in 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 8th or 12th to A10 / AL gives a change in job. If malefic planets are there, then hardships are indicated and if benefics are placed then a good job and authority in job is indicated. If such planet from A10 is in debility or combust, then the person looses the job during either Dasa or Antara or Pratyantara Dasa of such a planet.
- Sudasa is a Rasi Dasa. It is also called “Sree Lagna Kendradi Rasi Dasa ” or simply “Rasi Dasa”. Its computation is based on kendras from Sree Lagna. Sudasa is important for materialistic things like Money, Power and Authority. It can be used to predict financial matters and matters related to status and power. If a political leader occupies a post of power, he must be enjoying a favorable Dasa as per “Sudasa”. If a businessman sees increasing profits, it must be enjoying a favorable Dasa as per “Sudasa”. If someone struggles with tight finances, he must be going through an unfavorable Dasa as per “Sudasa”.
- Dasas of HL, 7th from HL, and the signs aspecting HL bring Financial Prosperity. If the lord of the Dasa sign occupies or aspects HL, it will improve the chance of financial prosperity.
- Similarly, if the lord of HL occupies or aspects Dasa sign, it will also improve the chances of financial prosperity.
- Sage Parasara called Kalachakra Dasa “the most respectable Dasa of all Dasas”. Kalachakra literally means “the wheel of Time”. Parasara said that Lord Shiva explained this Dasa to Goddess Parvati. It shows how the wheel of time unfolds events in the life of an individual.
- Dasa of a Rasi gives the natural results of the Rasi. For example, Dasa of Pisces may give saattwik religious activities. Dasa of Aries may give enterprise or quarrels or wounds.
- More importantly, Dasa of a Rasi gives the results of the house and planets in that Rasi. If Sc has AL in D-10 and its lord Mars occupies it, its Dasa may bring good developments related to career and status. Dasa of a Rasi containing the 8th from AL in D-10 may give a fall in status at workplace. If Mars is in the 5th house in D-7, Aries Dasa may give children and so on.
- Samudaaya Ashtakavarga (SAV) plays an important role in deciding the results in a Dasa. If a Rasi has too many or too few rekhas in SAV of a particular divisional chart, then its Dasa may bring favorable or unfavorable results respectively, relating to the significations of that house in that D-Chart.
- Note: Kalachakra Dasas date’s change by about 3 months, if birth time changes by 1 minute. So one has to have an accurate birth time before using this wonderful dasa.
We can give more precise and accurate predictions if we remember the following:
- First, look at the prevailing major and sub-periods.
- Then, see the transits from Moon, from natal Sun, 10th lord and also the ascendant. The transit of major and sub-period lord should be seen. They give adverse results when transiting the 6th, 8th or 12th house from natal ascendant.
- See if there are any Raja Yogas, Dhana Yogas, Arishta (Poverty) Yogas and other Yogas in the horoscope. Jupiter in transit when aspecting a good Yoga activates it and Saturn in transit when aspecting a bad Yoga activates it.
See the position of major and sub-period lord in the Dasamsa chart. They will give bad results if placed in the 6th, 8th or 12th house, or in debilitation or inimical houses. The position of Dasamsa Lagna, the 10th house and their lords are important. If a planet is connected with the 10th or 2nd house in Rasi Chart and badly afflicted or weak then it will not give good results even if it is very well placed in the Dasamsa Chart.
The Ascendant, Sun, and Moon are the three pivotals of a horoscope. Sage Parasara in the Chapter on Sudarshana Chakra has given them a great importance. If they are all powerful and well placed, the native will rise very high in life. If these three are weak and afflicted, the native will lack initiative, and enterprise, and will not be able to achieve much in life.
- The Badhaka lord creates obstacles. It cannot deny an event on its own but will certainly create difficulties and obstacles. (For ascendant of Movable, Fixed & Dual Signs the sign of obstruction Badhaka is the 11th, 9th, & 7th house respectively.)
- Always cast Annual Tithi Pravesha Charts for confirmation of the event.
Following approach works very well for more accurate prediction:
- First, choose the Narayana Dasa of the Rasi chart (D-1) to isolate the most likely time that an event could occur.
- Then, see if Vimsottari Dasa (or other nakhsatra Dasas) agrees for the same time period.
- Next, choose the Narayana Dasa of the specific varga chart for the area concerned. For example, use the Dasamsa Narayana Dasa (D-10) if the event relates to career.
- Finally, see if beneficial transits (or the opposite in the case of a negative prediction like death, etc.) reinforce the occurrence of the event. You can see the transits of planets (most importantly Saturn, Jupiter, and Rahu), not only over the signs/houses of the Rasi chart, but over those of the related varga charts as well.
- When a person experiences difficulties in his/her career, the Jyotirlinga deity of 5th lord in D-10 chart can be appeased with the following Jyotirlinga mantra to overcome the problems in career.
Also, once should recite the “Surya Astakshari Mantra” which is “Om Ghrinih SuryAaditya” to get blessing of Lord Surya to get a Job / Work.