The following are the effects of Mars transit , as per your Rasi, i.e. the Indian moon sign. Given here are the general effects as given in the classical Vedic astrology sastras
Mars transit in 1st from Moon- The native will
- Causes bodily affliction
- Obstacles to all undertakings.
Mars transit in 2nd from Moon
- Causes trouble from the king and enemies
- excessive biliousness
- fire accidents
- robbery and disease
- mental and physical grief.
Mars in 3rd from Moon- The native will
- Confers benefits through thieves and urchins
- woolen articles
- mineral wealth
- Gain of valuable metals
- favor of Subrahmanya
- easy destruction of enemies.
Mars in 4th from Moon
- Causes fever
- stomach ailments
- bleeding as well as great harm
- Unconscious flow of seminal fluid.
Mars in 5th from Moon- The native will
- Causes enmity
- grief on account of children
- a quick loss of energy
Mars in 6th from Moon- The native will
- One will be free from danger from enemies
- enemies and fear
- one will also get gold
- corals and copper
- one’s head aloft.
Mars in 7th from Moon- The native will
- Causes quarrels with one’s spouse
Mars in 8th from Moon- The native will
- weak through bleeding
- lose wealth
- Mental depression
- blood loss due to severe blows to the body or breaks of limbs.
Mars in 9th from Moon- The native will
- suffer insults
- loss of wealth
- impeded gait owing to the loss of bodily fluids
- consequent weakness
- Loss of money
Mars in 10th from Moon- The native will
- Produces neutral effects
- Profits in all ways.
Mars in 11th from Moon- The native will
- Confers various types of riches
- enables one to exercise power
- authority over the country
- just as the bee has free movements
- enjoyment in a forest of abundant flowers
- leadership of a village
- general happiness.
Mars in 12th from Moon- The native will
- Tortures a person with expenditure on various counts
- innumerable disasters
- wrath of women
- bilious affections
- scion of Indra.