As the name suggests, Surya Graha (the sun) has a bright aura with beaming layers of energy. It possesses a number of socially significant attributes and is evidently brilliant, unique and domineering. It grants captivation and brightness. Natives of Surya in first bhava possess a charismatic personality full of vigor. Natives of Surya in Bhava I possess the ability to direct divine intellect brilliantly.
Personality Traits of the Native of Surya in first bhava
- As the name suggests, the natives of Surya in first bhava are bright centers of energy.
- Their traits work in their favor in terms of politics of personality and despotism.
- Their brilliance is dynamic.
- Innovation, creativity and uniqueness are their noteworthy qualities.
- Such natives are known to be confident and to have certainty and personal integrity.
- They hold the center-stage in performances and represent social movements, great ideas, an institution, a generation, etc.
- In all means, they may feel entitled to claim public attention.
- Their personality is like that of a celebrity- glamorous and royal.
- The native of Surya in first bhava may talk of themselves as a righteous father figure.
- Attention seeking comes naturally to them.
- Being self-focused and self-confident is among their strengths.
- Their authority is a self-appropriated one.
- They may lack appreciation and recognition for the ones who have contributed to their success or prominent individuality.
- Natives of Surya in Bhava I do exceptionally well as performers on stage.
- They are in the lines of being good dancers, athletes or warriors.
- The magnificence of championship is seeked as much as attention.
- The native of Surya in first bhava may be self-assertive.
- They are happiest when self-employed.
- Their own beliefs may be so rigid that they may ignore the possibility of alternate truths of others.
- Social responsibility may not be evident, but they may come across as attention seeking adolescents.
Surya in First Bhava’s most Evident Personality Trait
The native of Surya in first bhava is often a favored child of the parents. They may seek recognition or praise for their physical attributes (which are socially significant) even if they may be vain. As much as they seek such recognition, they also happen to receive it in abundance. The native may seek credit and honor in dazzling dominant positions and may not be comfortable with sharing it.
The position of Surya in first bhava brings along a challenge for marriage. In the subject of marriage or any form of partnership, mutual independence will work best for both- the native and their partner. Both must seek their own personal goals and motives, independent of each other. One could term their best chance at a successful marriage as a professional marriage wherein both spouses are self-identifying. The native of Surya in first bhava is generally not good at sharing or at showing mercy upon the spouse’s weaknesses. The spouses will remain self-regulating in their actions. If the spouse, in any way, is perceived to be limiting the native’s chance for attention or appreciation, the marriage may not prosper for long.
- The native of first bhava is probable to prosper in fields that require self-confidence and the power to make independent decisions.
- Usually, they tend to overlook the typical or conventional career options around them and ignore any distinguishing aspects of their job.
- They will work where their work is appreciated and praised.
- They may discontinue their job when not appreciated, and may seek for their craved attention elsewhere.
- Politics and military professions are a favorable choice for these natives.
- Their strife for attention may work in their favor in terms of a career in modeling, entertainment, athletics, etc.