Personality Traits of Surya in Sixth Bhava
- Natives of the Surya in sixth bhava may be expected to behave in noble manners, but often tend to be criminal in their actions, instead.
- The native may be insentive towards the pain of the suffering others.
- They can be called destroyers of enemies.
- Due to their repetitive conditioning through dealing with imbalance and remedy, they may grow inured to or unaffected by the suffering.
- They may come across as jealous or greedy.
- Being detached from emotional fantasies, these natives can handle extremely emotional situations or sit through horrific exposures without flinching.
- Nevertheless, they are also great managers of issues associated with creative intelligence expressions or politics. Same goes for theatre, games, performance arts, entertainment, etc.
- The personality of Surya in sixth bhava is known for being based on dramatic conflicts.
Father of the Native of Surya in Sixth Bhava
- On a more positive note, the native’s father may be of a socially respectable status. He may be a military officer or, perhaps, a physician. He may be a criminal attorney or associated with the ministry of service in some way.
- Inspite of having a respectable and well-settling professional interest, the father of the native may often be betrayed and accusing towards the native.
- He also may claim to serve the poor but not to do so in reality.
- The father may be a military officer or a victim of war.
- He may often be ill, impoverished and addicted to alcohol or substances.
- Either a victim or a victimizer is a trait fittingly describing the father of the native of Surya in sixth bhava.
- He may cheat or be intimidating.
- The father is in a position to manage conflicts, litigations, servitude, controversies, etc. He may also be a victim of these kind of imbalances.
Career Choices for Surya in Sixth Bhava
- The native of Surya in sixth bhava is suitable for a career as a criminal attorney, noble accuser, social conflict professional or a pollution-fighter.
- Being bright and ego-central, the native naturally takes the center stage in aspects such as the role of the disadvantaged.
- Workplace is the native’s most obvious and fundamental public location.
- They may be forced into service by their male family members, except for their brothers.
- The male figures in the native’s life may act in a self-righteous and aggressively superior manner.
- They may come across as spendthrifts.
- The natives have a tendency to steal things related to games or glamorous things.
- Service comes naturally to natives of Surya in sixth bhava.
- These natives can prosper wherever there is conflict or drama of service-based patterns or behaviours. Same goes for matters associated with medicine, military policing, exploitation, poverty, loans, litigation, divorce, illness, toxicity, pollution, bribery, etc.
- Without wasting time in sentimental aspects of humans, the natives of Surya in sixth bhava tend to demean the efforts of others. They lack sensitivity towards others in this respect.