Taurus Personality :
Taurus or Vrishabha Rashi is the 2nd Sign of the Hindu Zodiac. It is an Earth Sign, which shows the hard-working, rock-solid, stable and practical nature of Taurus or Vrishabha Rashi. They are also driven tremendously to materialistic pleasures. Venus or shukra is the Owner of this rashi and Shukra is the asura guru. This means that such people have the knowledge of all material things . They also carry the power of Mrityunjaya because Sage shukra was the creator of mrityunjaya mantra. This rashi is associated with accumulation of wealth , knowledge , Kosha (treasury) etc. Hence they are hoarders of wealth in general. This rashi is also associated with food and in this moon gets exalted. Therefore they are highly creative and hence creative professions are good for them.
No planet or graha feels neecha in this rashi. However, this rashi is 8th rashi from Libra and hence a natural marriage breaker or maraka to marriage. Therefore they should be careful about their marital relations. This rashi is 5th from 10th , therefore a very positive rashi for any artha or sustainability matters. These people know how to sustain themselves.
They are good money debt managers . Such people are associated with banks , loan profession because this rashi is opposite from 8th. The 8th House is about taking loans and 2nd is refunding loans.
Taurus Personality : Physical Characteristics
• They possesses a charming physique with a medium height, have sparkling teeth, fair complexion, attractive face, and beautiful eyes.
• They have the sound physique, thick neck, and round face.
• They have curly hair and they may have distinctive image scar on their face.
• The natives are smart, ambitious and trustworthy.
Taurus Personality : Behavioral
Bull as their symbol, Vrishabha represent power and strength. Just like a bull is unassuming until it is tempted, they are also easy-going until the time they are provoked or instigated. They are known for their determination and there is not much that can distract them from their goals.
They are fond of nature and inclined towards arts & literature.
• They are strong and possess an attractive sense of confidence and stability.
• They possess a strong and silent attitude.
• Stubbornness and tenacity
• They are lazy in attitude.
These reliable and sensible souls are quite down to earth, polite and pleasant personalities.
They have regulated habits and possess remarkable tolerance power. They make friends easily and are behavior efficient.
They are devotees of respectable people and are obedient to their parents.
Their self-indulgent streak makes them rude, and ignorant of others’ emotions.
People of Vrishabha Rashi have got varied energy levels. In one mode, they are supercharged up and ready for any task/challenge, and in the second, they are very relaxed and lethargic. They give a lot of importance to simplicity and stability in life. This word is used in several places in the Upanishads and the Veda to mean Pranava.
They have a practical approach in life and always want to reap the rewards from strenuous efforts.
• They know how to channelize their energy in the right direction, and refrain from wasting time in worthless stuff.
• These people like to be on their own in the emotional and financial matters
• They are so large-hearted that they sacrifice their own needs and suffer troubles or losses for the sake of others.