1. If Karms Lord is yuti with, or receives a Drishti from the dispositor of Amatya Karak, or even, if Karms Lord is yuti with, or receives a Drishti Yogas from Amatya Karak himself, the native will be
- chief in the kings court
2. Should Amatya Karak and the dispositor of Atma Karak Yogas be together, the native will be
- Endowed with great intelligence
- be a kings minister
3. If Atma Karak is strong and is with a benefic, or Amatya Karak is in its own Bhava, or in exaltation Yogas , one will surely become
- a kings minister.
4. If Atma Karak, or Amatya Karak is placed in a Kendra, or in a Kon, the native will
- beget royal
- royal patronage
- happiness thereof.
5. Should malefics be in the 3rd and the 6th from Atma Karak, or from Arudh Lagn, or in Sahaj and
Ari Bhava, one will become
- Army chief.
6. If Atma Karak is in a Kendra, or in a Kon, or in exaltation, or in its own Bhava and gives a Drishti
to Dharm’s Lord, the native will be
- a king ’s minister.
7. If the Lord of the Rasi, where Chandra is placed becomes Atma Karak and, if this Lord is placed in
Tanu Bhava along with a benefic, the native will become a
- king’s minister at his advanced age.
- royal patronage.
8. If the Arudh of Dharm Bhava happens to be itself the Janm Lagn, or, if Atma Karak is placed
in Dharm Bhava, the native will be
- associated with royal circles.
9. If shukra and Chandra are in the 4th from karak Lagn, the native will be
- endowed with royal insignia.
- Full of energy
10. Should Lagns Lord, or the Atma Karak be yuti with Putrs Lord and be in a Kendra, or in a Kon,
the native will be
- a king, or minister
- happy nature